Welcome Hunters! For your convenience, we have Hunter Dumpsters located at the City Transfer Station – 909 N. Cedar. Hours of operation – Sat/Sun 11AM – 3PM and Monday and Tuesday, regular hours 8-12 and 1-4pm.
- Trash must be bagged – 1-5 bags $4.00 a bag
- 6+ bags a truckload – $45.00
- Carcass – $10.00 each
- Animal waste, Guts, etc. must be bagged.
- Empty bags are available for purchase at the Transfer Station – $1.00 each
- Cash or check only
To our residents, we ask for your patience as we repair and install new water and sewer taps, and water leaks. We realize this causes a temporary shut-off. Rest assured we are completing these tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible.
As your Public Works Director, I am available during business hours to answer and respond to you. Emergency calls will be answered. 830-864-9565
From your Public Works Director Rudy Ramirez
New fees have gone into effect with the new fiscal year, 2019-2020.
- Debit or Credit Card Transaction Fee – $2.50
- Supporting our Volunteer Fire Department – Fire Fee – $2.50
- Trash Bags – Bundle of 50 – $15.00 / Box of 200 – $50.00
- Brush Drop-Off at Transfer Station – $15.00 per load – you take it
- Curbside Brush Pick-up $35.00 per load – we come and get it
- Curbside Household Debris Pick-up – $55.00 per load – The City will drop off a trailer for you to load and then contact us and we will pick up the trailer and haul it away. We do not load your household debris trash for you.
- Edwards County Residents – Full-time residents of Edwards County who use the Transfer Station must now have an account. If you have not done so, please sign up at City Hall Fee $35.00 (plus tax /$2.50 fire fee/one time set up fee). You will receive a monthly postcard statement in the mail.
- Folks who are part-time residents, (meaning you don’t live here full-time) may use the Transfer Station during scheduled hours and pay at the time of disposal. Individual Bag drop off at Transfer Station – $4.00 per bag. A pickup load $45.00.
- Important note about the Transfer Station – State of Texas regulations prohibit accepting wood of any kind, so please do not bring it. You can always call City Hall (830-683-3181) or me, your Public Works Director during business hours (830-834-9565) and I will be happy to clarify any concern or issue.
Thank you for your continued support.